House On The Moon’s Easy-To-Prepare Recipes
- Bak Chor With Minced Pork & Mushroom
- Beef Cheek With Chilli Crab Sauce
- Beef Cheek Stroganoff
- Chilli Crab Sauce
- Laksa Pesto Sauce
- Mala Fried Basil Sauce
- Pimenton (Smoked Paprika)
Bak Chor Minced Pork And soft boiled egg (serves 2)
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Using a spoon, gently place eggs into water one at a time
- Cook for exactly 6.5 minutes, adjusting the heat as necessary to maintain a gentle boil
- Meanwhile, fill a bowl with cold water and some ice cubes.
- When the eggs are done cooking, transfer them to the cold water bath until it is slightly warm, it takes about 2 minutes
- Gently crack the eggs all over and peel under running water
- Boil some water in a pot and add pinch of salt
- at the same time, in a separate pan Heat up HOTM Bak Chor with minced pork and mushroom together with 150ml water.
- Add 2tbl spoons of the chopped spring onion and bring to a boil (1min)
- Cook your pasta "al dente" in the pot of boiled water with salt, sieve
- Toss with the heated HOTM Bak Chor with minced pork and mushroom for additional 1 min.
- Plate in a bowl.
- Garnish with some spring onion, ikan bilis and the fried shallots.
- Serve together with the soft boiled egg.
Beef Cheek Chilli Crab Ban Mian (serves 2)
- Boil some water in a pot and add salt.
- Heat up HOTM BEEF CHEEK CHILLI CRAB together with 100ml water until the beef cheeks getting soft (3-5min)
- Add some HOTM PICKLED CHERRY TOMATOES together with 4 tablespoons of the brine.
- Cook ban mian until "al dente"(1.5min).
- Toss the ban mian with the HOTM BEEF CHEEK CHILLI CRAB for additional 1min.
- Garnish with some spring onion.
Beef Cheek Stroganoff With Toast (serves 2)
- Heat up HOTM beef cheek stroganoff with water and let it simmer until the beef cheek is soft (5min).
- Add the butter and let it melt
- Plate the stroganoff and serve with sour cream and toasted bread.
Cherry Gazpacho With Croutons And Goat Cheese. (serves 3-4)
- Dice your bread: It’s important that the croutons are uniformly sized so that they cook evenly..
- In a large bowl, drizzle the bread evenly with the oil and seasonings. Then toss until evenly combined..
- Fry until golden brown.
- Turn the croutons out onto a parchment-covered baking sheet, and spread out in a single layer..
- Let the croutons cool until they reach room temperature, then store in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks.
- Cut some cherries in half and take out the seeds, also portion the cheese into pieces and prepare some small basil leaves.
- Spoon about 120-150ml of the Cold cherry gazpacho inside a bowl.
- Carefully place the croutons, cheese, cherry tomatoes and cherries and garnish with the basil leaves.
Chilli Crab Panini (serves 2)
- Mashup sliced cabbage with a pinch of salt and keep outside the fridge for 10min.
- Sieve the juice and mix with mayonnaise, HOTM chilli crab sauce, spring onion and finely sliced coriander.
- Pan fry the chicken legs at medium heat for 3min on each side, make sure they are fully cooked (inside temperature should reach 75C)
- Season them with salt and pepper..
- Put cheese on top and put aside to rest.
- Cut the panini into half and Toast them inside the pan until golden brown.
- Spread 1tble spoon of HOTM chilli crab sauce on each loaf.
- Assemble the panini starting with the lettuce followed by the chicken, coleslaw salad, some slices of tomato, shallots and the crab meat.